Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Dust Blog Tour - Devon Ashley's Most Anticipated Reads!



Please Welcome author Devon Ashley, who's going to share with us the books that she is most looking forward to reading....


So these are my most anticipated reads for the next year! (in no particular order). Maybe some of these are on your list too!

Crave (The Clann, #1) Covet (The Clann, #2)
Consume (The Clann #3) by Melissa Darnell. I LOVE this series. I love the writing, the story, the characters. There's nothing in this story that turns me off...and that's rare. And it sucks to be in love with someone you see everyday at school, who loves you back, but can't be with you because you both have people all around watching, just waiting for you to screw up and give in to one another and start a war Romeo and Juliet style. Talk about heartache!

Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2)Silence (Hush, Hush, #3)Finale (Hush, Hush, #4)
Finale (Hush, Hush #4) by Becca Fitzpatrick. Alright, I'll admit it. I read this series for Patch. <wipes drool>

The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)
The Enternity Cure (Blood of Eden #2) by Julie Kagawa. The Immortal Rules was amazing! Loved the world building and the characters. Love, love, love!


Hemlock (Hemlock, #1)
Untitled (Hemlock #2) by Kathleen Peacock. Loved this. The best of friends being ripped away in separate directions...

The Mayfair Moon (The Darkwoods Trilogy, #1)Kindred (The Darkwoods Trilogy, #2)
The Ballad of Aramei (The Darkwoods Trilogy #3) by J.A. Redmerski. Definitely my favorite indie series. I came across this jewel before it skyrocketed up the charts and looooved it! 

Delirium (Delirium, #1)Pandemonium (Delirium, #2)Requiem (Delirium, #3)

Requiem (Delirium #3) by Lauren Oliver. Dying to see how this Alex-Julian thing turns out. I'm still rooting for Alex. And with Hanna being the mayor's fiancee, I'm sensing poor Lena will be captured and forced before her friend by the end. Is it wrong that I think it would be totally awesome for Hanna to be forced to watch Lena executed for being a rebel? Ya' know...for a dramatic finish. <is cruel> :-p


Touch of Frost (Mythos Academy, #1)Kiss of Frost (Mythos Academy, #2)Dark Frost (Mythos Academy, #3)Crimson Frost (Mythos Academy, #4)
Crimson Frost (Mythos Academy #4) by Jennifer Estep. A lot like Hex Hall but more mature. Love Logan.

 Here (On the Otherside, #1)
There (On the Other Side #2) by Denise Grover Swank. This really surprised me. Anyone that's a lover of Fringe will totally dig this series.

 Pitch (Death Day, #1)Black (Death Day, #2)
Black (Death Day #2) by Jillian Eaton. These may only be novellas, but Pitch blew me away! Oh, how I wish these were full length novels!

If you haven't checked some of these out, you should! And if you guys have any recommendations based on what I have above, feel free to share! I love finding new books that make me swoon. :)
Devon

a Rafflecopter giveaway

3 comments:

  1. The Enternity Cure and Crimson Frost are must reads for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so awesome! So many books. I am so looking forward to Oliver's third in her series. My challenge next year is to finish up any series I haven't and then read a few that I have been meaning to read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good list! I'm really looking forward to Requiem (and Pandemonium as I've held off on reading it until Requiem is out). I also really want to read the Blood of Eden series because Julie Kagawa is amazing!

    ReplyDelete