Thursday, 21 June 2012

Loving Summer by Kailin Gow Blog Tour!


Loving Summer


Blurb:


Loving Summer by Kailin Gow is a YA Contemporary Romance with an edge - Releases May 28

After not having seen childhood family friends, Rachel and her brothers Nathaniel and Drew in three years, sixteen year old Summer Jones, who has always spent her summers with the Donovans at her Aunt Sookie's Malibu beach house, discovers there is more to her long-time crush on one of the Donovan brothers this summer than meets the eye, especially when Astor Fairway, the handsome television star taking her aunt's acting coaching sessions, notices her. This summer, the summer she is noticed, would be the summer no one could forget.


Chat with the Donovans and Summer from LOVING SUMMER™

 

Summer Jones, Nat Donovan, Drew Donovan, and Rachel Donovan



Summer has always spent her summers with the Donovans at her Aunt Sookie’s Malibu beach house (the “Pad”) growing up, but has not seen them for three years since she was 13 years old when the Donovans moved to San Francisco.  She is best friends with Rachel, has had a long-time crush on Nat, the oldest Donovan, and has been playpal to Drew, Rachel’s fraternal twin, growing up. This summer, all of them are back at the “Pad”, and it’s turning out to be a summer they can’t forget.

Summer: 
Hey Rachel, Nat, and Drew – you there? #LovingSummerChat

Rachel: 
You betcha.  #LovingSummerChat

Drew: 
Hey Summer. I’m here.  #LovingSummerChat

Summer: 
Rachel and Drew. Thanks for being on this impromptu chat with me. We were asked to talk a little about the book, and how it came about. #LovingSummerChat 

Drew: 
Anytime Summer. Anytime.  I’ll always be there for you, you know that, right? #LovingSummerChat

Summer: 
*Clears throat* I do, Drew. #LovingSummerChat

Drew:
Summer… I really miss you. #LovingSummerChat
Summer: 
I miss you, too, Drew.  #LovingSummerChat

Drew: 
I’m trying to make a trip down to L.A., interviewing at USC and UCLA for a football scholarship. I want to see you. To see how you’re doing. #LovingSummerChat

Summer: 
I’d like that.  Astor’s wrapping up his filming in North Carolina and will be back. He’ll help me with Aunt Sookie’s Acting Academy. #LovingSummerChat

Drew: 
Uh, come to think about it, Summer.  I’m free this weekend.  Screw waiting for the interviews, I want to see you now. #LovingSummerChat

Summer:
But I thought you have football practice and catching up with your friends to do #LovingSummerChat

Drew:
Summer, don’t you get it?  When it comes to you, nothing else matters. #LovingSummerChat

Rachel:
Hey, uh, I thought we were supposed to talk about the book and how it came about? #LovingSummerChat

Drew:
So it’s settled? Summer, make room for me this weekend. I’m coming to see you, and I won’t let you out of my sight when I do.  Astor or no Astor. I want you, and I’ll make sure you don’t forget it.  #LovingSummerChat

Rachel:
Where’s Nat? #LovingSummerChat

Drew:
Summer? Did you hear me? #LovingSummerChat

Summer:
I did, Drew. I just needed to catch my breath. #LovingSummerChat

Drew:
Good, I’ll see you soon, Summer, even before next Summer.  I can’t wait that long to see you again. #LovingSummerChat

Summer:
I can’t wait to see you, too, Drew. I missed you more than I expected. Now with everything the way  it is… #LovingSummerChat

Drew:
You have no idea #LovingSummerChat

Rachel:
Oh, there’s Nat.  Nat, do you have a minute to get in this chat with us to discuss the book? #LovingSummerChat

Nat:
Just a minute to say “hi” to everyone.  Thanks for reading the book.  We all appreciate it! #LovingSummerChat

Drew:
There you are. Now where are you heading? To a board meeting with Dad? You’re all dressed up, looking all business-like with that tie and suit. What’s up, Bro? #LovingSummerChat

Nat:

I am going on a trip, taking Dad’s company jet to Burbank Airport.  Meeting with some clients there, and hoping to make a stop at the “Pad”.  #LovingSummerChat

Summer:
Nat, you’ll be at the “Pad”?  #LovingSummerChat

Nat:
Aunt Sookie had asked me to check up on it.  And you, Summer.  But mostly, you.  I’ll see you tonight. If you have plans, change it.  I’m taking you out for dinner, and whatever screwed up mess I did, I’m going to fix it. This time, I’m doing it right. #LovingSummerChat

Rachel:
Looks like a party at the “Pad”.  #LovingSummerChat

Nat:
See you soon, Summer.  And everyone, hope you’re enjoying your summer.  #LovingSummerChat

Drew:
Ok, Nat, I didn’t expect this, but you and I… we need to talk.  Let’s take this offline. #LovingSummerChat

Nat:
Sorry, Drew. No time to talk. I’m flying out now.  #LovingSummerChat

Summer:
Ok, looks as though I’m seeing you tonight, Nat.  I’ll see you this weekend, Drew! I miss you all. Talk to you soon, Rach. #LovingSummerChat

Drew:
Thanks everyone for coming to the chat and for reading Loving Summer.  We’re beyond happy you’re enjoying it!  Go Loving Summer. Go!  #LovingSummerChat

Rachel:

Well…looks like we’ll be seeing each other sooner than not.  Thanks everyone, and I can speak for everyone in Loving Summer how happy we are that you’re reading this book.  It means a lot to us, and to everyone who supports us and the message we have for everyone to don’t take for granted those who love you and those you love.  Cherish every moment you have with them.  Take care!  #LovingSummerChat

Summer:

Thanks everyone for being so supportive of Loving Summer!  We send our love to you and your family this summer and hope that you will make some awesome and magical memories of your own.  Lots of love, peace, and good health! – Summer.  #LovingSummerChat


About Kailin Gow:


Kailin Gow 

Kailin Gow is the author of over 100 books, with the majority of them for young adults. Her most popular series are:  The Frost Series, PULSE Series, Desire Series, Wicked Woods, Steampunk Scarlett Novels, and more.  A full-time author, she is also a producer, having worked in radio, television, and film.  She grew up in Southern California, lived in Texas and England, and had traveled extensively around the world.






Links:

Website: www.KailinGowBooks.com
Blog: http://KailinGow.Wordpress.com
Twitter: http://Twitter.com/KailinGow
Facebook: http://Facebook.com/KailinGowBooks
Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/KailinGow

All books on Amazon : http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_tc_2_0?rh=i%3Astripbooks%2Ck%3AKailin+Gow&keywords=Kailin+Gow&ie=UTF8&qid=1337442917&sr=8-2-ent&field-contributor_id=B002BMAEH4
All books on B&N : http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/kailin-gow?keyword=kailin+gow&store=allproducts



SPECIAL OFFER:

Included in Loving Summer's Kindle Version, is a full-length Loving Summer Healthy Summer Recipes Cookbook written by Kailin Gow, which will also be a book that will release and be sold separately, and valued at $9.99.

Also, for anyone who purchase a copy of Loving Summer from Amazon.com, they get  a chance to win one of Kailin's own Gently Used Coach Bag that is SIGNED, as well, valued at $500.

No comments:

Post a Comment